8 Days 7 Nights Explore Central Vietnam
• Discover Central Vietnam – Danang, Hue and Hoi An
• Daily Spa and Onsen Treatment at Alba Wellness Resort
• Danang Bana Hills
• Tra Que Village
• 4 nights hotel accommodation with daily breakfast at Danang and Hoi An
• 3 nights accommodation package at Alba Wellness Hotel
• All transfer and transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
• Tours as per itinerary with local English Speaking Guide at each city
• All tours in the above-mentioned itinerary
• All entrance fees in the above-mentioned itinerary
• Meals as indicated in the itinerary
• 02 bottle of drinking water per day tour
• Bottle of drinking water beyond that supplied
• Any other beverages
• Any tips
• Personal Expenses
• Visa to Vietnam
• Airfares (International/Domestic)
• Meals (other than mentioned in the program)
• Airport taxes
• Early check in or late check out
• Optional excursions and activities
• Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
• Items of a personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, beverages...)
• Peak season surcharges if any
• Any other items not mentioned in the inclusions above
Day 1 - Arrival
Depart from Singapore and fly on Singapore Airlines at 0915hours and arrive at Da Nang Vietnam local time at 1100hours. Your guide will be waiting for you at the arrival belt and we will send you to your hotel to check-in and rest for the day.
Overnight: Balcona Hotel Danang (4 star)
Room Type: Superior City View Room
Day 2 - Bana Hills – Dragon Bridge – Han Market
- Visit a new famous place that caught media attention worldwide.
- Spectacular view of nature with forest and sea from Golden Bridge, impressive point for check-in & selfie
- Admire the dazzling design with special jaw-dropping structure of resting on two giant hands.
- Enjoying breathtaking landscapes with flower yards, pagoda, wine cellar and playing indoor games on Ba Na Hills.
- Built in 2017, The Golden Bridge soon became the newest famous tourist attraction in Da Nang, Vietnam. Located on the top of Ba Na Hills, more than 1,400m above sea level, 55km far from Da Nang city center and 85km from Hoi An Ancient Town and 125km from Hue Imperial City, the Golden Bridge can be reached by modern cable car
system. It offers breathtaking views of Da Nang City & the Ocean from Ba Na Hills.
- The walkway is 150 metres long and comprises of eight spans, each of which is lined with purple chrysanthemums, the bridge serves as a transit between a replica of a French village and Le Jardin D’Amour flower garden in Ba Na Hills. From the bridge, you have a panoramic view of the green mountains of Núi Chúa – the Mountain of God.
Bana Hills – Dragon Bridge – Han Market
- Ba Na Hills – the complex including human made tourist sites, European Architecture Villas, huge in-door game world, French Wine Cellar, flower yards, pagoda... in a very pleasant climate now attracts huge number of visitors.
After breakfast at hotel, we transfer to Bana Hills cable car starting station. Take the cable car to the main cable station (about 20 minutes). Enjoy the time in the Golden Bridge.
Enjoy your free time on Ba Na Hills for further activities: walking, visiting the wine cellar, playing inclusive games...
Be ready at the meeting point before the journey (by cable car) downhill & drive through city for panoramic view dragon bridge and visit Han market.
Transfer back hotel & free at leisure.
Overnight in Balcona Hotel Danang.
Day 3 - Danang –Hue – Monkey Peninsula – Lap An Lagoon
Have leisure breakfast at your hotel and before check-out. Take a land journey to Hue Imperial City via the cloudy Hai Van Pass and Monkey Peninsular. From the top of the cloudy Hai Van Pass to grab your own Vietnam central coast panoramic view stop & stopover at Lap An Lagoon for taking a breath. Upon arrival, hotel checking in & free
Note:No tour guide escort on car from Danang to Hue. Transfer with driver only
Arrival at Alba Wellness Hotel
14:00 Check in, healthy welcome drink with homemade kombucha
15:00 Resort Tour, Welcome & Hot Spring Knowledge
17:00 Yin & Yang spa treatment
18:30 Healthy welcome dinner (Healthy Balanced Dinner)
20:00 Chakra Healing Meditation Wellness Turndown (Detox Tea)
Overnight in Hue.
Meals: Breakfast and dinner
Overnight: Alba Wellness Hotel (5 star)
Room Type: Premium Deluxe Room (Onsen & Spa inclusive)
Day 4 - Alba Wellness Hotel – BALANCING DAY: YOGA, SPA, ONSEN & MEDITATION
07:00 Celery Juice Experience
08:00 Daily Yoga
09:00 Breakfast anytime anywhere
Free time, Highwire (optional to join)
14:00 Natural Living Eucalyptus treatment
16:00 Late healthy lunch or early healthy dinner
18:00 Water meditation
20:00 Rainbow Shower meditation Wellness Turndown (Detox Tea)
Meals: Breakfast and late healthy lunch or early healthy dinner
Day 5 - Alba Wellness Hotel – MINDFULNESS, ENERGY HEALING, HEALTHY COOKING CLASS AND PAMPERING
06:30 Celery Juice Experience
07:00 Biking to local villages, might visit wet market or churches or
08:30 Healthy breakfast anywhere
Free time, Zipline (optional to join)
12:30 Cooking class on the farm
17:00 Natural Living Eucalyptus treatment
20:00 Chakra healing meditation Wellness Turndown (Detox Tea)
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Day 6 - HUE – MARBLE MOUNTAINS – HOI AN ANCIENT TOWN
Alba Wellness Hotel – PURIFYING YOURS AND CHECK OUT
06:30 Celery Juice Experience
07:00 Water Purification
08:00 Daily yoga class
09:00 Healthy breakfast anywhere
10:30 Craft Village (Mask Painting) - optional
12:00 Check-out and depart to Hoi An
After checking out, depart to Hoi An, on the way, we will explore is the Marble Mountains –A masterpiece of nature presents to Da Nang. Challenge yourself to climb up to over 120 steps to get to the Marble of Water (Thuy Son). From here, amazing and fabulous fairylands appear in front of your eyes. There are a lot of ancient and sacred pagodas with great architecture. A lot of amazing Buddha statues in wonderful caves from the 4th century.
Going up to the Heaven Gate to admire nature to enjoy the great panoramic views of Da Nang and Hoi An on the peak to the mount.
Upon arrival, we enjoy a guided walking tour around Hoi An Ancient Town. The narrow lanes in Hoi An are ideal for a guided walking tour to explore its highlights such as old merchant houses with influences from Chinese, Japanese and Vietnamese architecture; the 400-year-old Japanese Covered Bridge, first built in the 1590s by the Japanese community to link them with the Chinese quarters across the stream; the Assembly Hall of the Chaozhou Chinese
Congregation with its intricate wood carvings.
The last stop of this trip is the home of a local craftsman where you can learn how to create or decorate a lantern and take it home as a souvenir.
Note:No tour guide escort on car from Hue to Marble Mountains. Transfer with driver only
Overnight in Hoi An Ancient House Resort – Superior Room
Day 7 - HOI AN –TRA QUE VILLAGE - CAM THANH
Breakfast at hotel. If you want to escape from busy life, the countryside is always what you shouldn’t miss when you travel to Vietnam. The peaceful countryside in Vietnam is always the unforgettable thing in tourists’ eyes.
Transfer to the water coconut palm fringed Cam Thanh, enjoy bamboo basket boat rowing on the water coconut river. Then, visit the beautiful village of Tra Que to explore the real daily life of the local farmers. Starting cycling to the countryside area in Hoi An, the ride is on the village road where you do not see many cars or trucks, taking pictures of the beautiful countryside views before getting arrived in Tra Que organic vegetable village.
Our local host will give you a lot information on the local life as well as the rice culture along the road, you may take some photos of the water buffalo or the local farmer working on their rice fields.
Arriving in the village, you will be warmly welcome with special lemon basil tea. Join the local farmers to grow some vegetable in the garden with the traditional farming way which is really great fun as you have done anything like this before.
Following with the relaxing foot massage before our local cook shows you how to cook the Hoian special pancake.
Lunch will be served with all local foods before you have some free time, or you can lie on the hammock before riding back to your hotel. We will offer you a closer look into the countryside life in the outskirt of Hoi An Ancient town. Such an amazing experience with first easy bike through picturesque villages, rice fields, graveyard, see
water buffalos, water coconut gardens, then meet & talk with local villagers as you meet. Transfer back hotel & free at leisure.
Overnight in Hoi An Ancient House Resort – Superior Room
Day 8 - HOI AN – DANANG - DEPARTURE
After breakfast at hotel. Our tour guide and driver will meet you at the lobby of your hotel and pick you up to the Danang airport for departure flight back home.