Centra by Centara Phu Pano Resort
Discover Krabi, one of Thailand’s most stunning destinations.
Centra by Centara Phu Pano Resort Krabi located in lush tropical surroundings. The resort is a modern and exotic resort which offers a beautiful tropical setting that is characterised by sheer limestone cliffs and azure waters.
The resort features 158 guestrooms ranging from 29 to 49 square meters. The stylish rooms boast soothing views of the majestic limestone cliffs and shimmering pool.
It offers a tranquil location but yet is close to Ao Nang area where guests have opportunities to enjoy shopping, dining, and Krabi’s buzzing entertainment venues is also within easy reach. The resort offer Thai and International cuisine for dining in Mix Bistro the resort restaurant or In-Room dining.
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Private round trip airport transfer
- Private touring around Krabi City
- Krabi 4 Island tour with a picnic lunch
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Welcome gift upon arrival
- Complimentary late check out
(Subject to availability)
- All flights arrangement
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Items not mentioned in the inclusions above
Just a tip
- You may want to dress light and appropriately for arrival day
- For Day 2, don’t forget your swimsuit, beach towels and hats/sunglasses
Day 1 Arrival and City Touring
You will be met by our partner representative at the arrival belt and guided to your vehicle and start your city touring.
- Visit Wat Tam Suea or known as the Tiger Cave Temple Krabi, this is the most scenic site in Thailand. You can also some trekking too
- Arrive to Krabi town and visit the famous landmark and symbol of Krabi, Khao Kanap Nam
- We will stop for photo taking at Giant Black Crabs statue which is another symbol of Krabi Town. And drive pass Krabi river side & Mangrove forest
- Visit Krabi Museum and stop for Thai style lunch* at a local restaurant
- Visit Krabi local Market
- Transfer to hotel and check in
*Meals on your own expenses*
Day 2 Krabi 4 Island Touring
You will be picked up by our partner in the Hotel Lobby at 8am for your tour.
- Phra Nang Cave Beach, a scenic cove featuring a sandy stretch dotted sea caves and towering limestone formation. A short walk to the Princess Cave where this is dedicated to the Princess of Phra Nang.
- Tup Island, Exotic tropical island, ideal for easy snorkelling and exploring on foot. If the tide is low, you can walk along the white, sandy causeway joining the neighbouring island.
- Chicken Island or commonly called Koh Kai is the true paradise of Krabi just like Tup Island. Natural landmark, named after the shape of its unique limestone rock jutting out into the sea. Excellent snorkelling opportunities in warm, inviting waters, rich in coral life. And a good spot for photography.
- Poda Island, tunning jewel of the Andaman Sea with both lowland, picturesque bamboo plantation and majestic, rocky cliffs, bordered by long, beautiful beach. Lunch at the beach and break.